How can I apply for Pag-IBIG online?
We’ve listed down 5 easy steps to accomplishing your Pag-IBIG online registration below:
- Step 1: Go to the Pag-IBIG Fund’s website.
- Step 2: Proceed to membership registration.
- Step 3: Fill out your name and birth date.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Submit your application.
How can I get my Pag-IBIG number first time?
Here are the simple steps to use the Pag-IBIG online registration facility.
- Access the Pag-IBIG Fund Online Registration System.
- Accomplish the pre-registration form.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Print the Member’s Data Form (MDF)
- Verify your Pag-IBIG number.
How can I retrieve my Pag-IBIG MID number?
- Chat with Lingkod Pag-IBIG service agent. The first step would be to go to the Pag-IBIG Fund website.
- Ask them through email. You can verify your MID number by sending an inquiry to [email protected]
- Send a private message via the Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page.
What are the requirements to apply Pag-IBIG?
- Payslip indicating income received and period covered.
- Valid OWWA Membership Certificate.
- Passport with appropriate visa (Working Visa)
- Residence card/permit (permit to stay indicating work as the purpose)
- Bank remittance record.
- Professional License issued by Host Country/Government.
What are the requirements for Pag-IBIG number?
List of Accepted IDs
- Present Company ID.
- Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) E-Card.
- Social Security System (SSS) Card.
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID.
- Driver’s License.
- Passport, issued by Philippine or Foreign Government.
- Government Office and GOCC ID:
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID.
How can I get my Pag-IBIG number without RTN?
You can recover your lost or forgotten Pag-IBIG number by trying one of these six Pag-IBIG number verification methods:
- Use the Virtual Pag-IBIG number verification service.
- Chat with a Lingkod Pag-IBIG service agent.
- Inquire via email ([email protected])
- Send a private message via Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page.
How do I get a copy of my Pag-IBIG MDF?
To request a hard copy of your Pag-IBIG MDF indicating your Pag-IBIG MID number, just visit any Pag-IBIG branch and bring the following: Original and photocopy of valid ID acceptable by the Pag-IBIG Fund, and. Duly accomplished Pag-IBIG Fund Request Slip (HQP-PFF-369).
How can I get my Pag-IBIG MID number without RTN?
What If I Forgot My RTN?
- Call The Pag-IBIG Hotline. Dial (02) 8-724-4244.
- Email / Contact Us Form. Send an email to [email protected]
- Message Pag-IBIG on Facebook. Visit the official Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page and message them with the following information:
- Head To Your Local Pag-IBIG Office.
What are the requirements for Pag-IBIG ID?
How would I know my Pag-IBIG number?
Can Self Employed be a member of Pag-IBIG?
You can be considered as self-employed or voluntary Pag-IBIG members. Meaning, you have to pay your own contributions if you want to be a member of Pag-IBIG.
How do I Find my Pag ibig number?
Verify your Pag-IBIG number. After two working days, request your permanent Pag-IBIG MID number via SMS. If this doesn’t work or you lost your phone, call the Pag-IBIG hotline at 724-4244 to inquire on your Pag-IBIG number. Provide your full name, birthdate, and RTN to the customer service agent. Tips and Warnings.
How do I Secure my Pag-ibig membership ID (MID) number?
Here are the steps in securing your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number by using your registration tracking number (RTN): Go to the Virtual Pag-IBIG page. Select the ‘Be a Member’ option and then ‘Verify MID No.’ Click Register. You’ll be taken to the Pag-IBIG Fund Online Registration System welcome page. Select Continue.
How to apply Pag-ibig loan online?
Log on to their pagibigfund.gov.ph/. Under “E-services”, click on “Virtual Pag-IBIG”. On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Manage Loans”. Click on “Apply for a Housing Loan”. 6. Paying your Pag-IBIG contribution or your loans online There are various ways to pay for your Pag-IBIG contribution – both over the counter and online.
What is Pag-ibig online registration service?
The Pag-IBIG online registration service is for people who will enroll as a new member and have never been issued a Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) number. If you’ve registered online before, you won’t be allowed to do it again.